Think Java: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Authors Allen Downey too Chris Mayfield foremost alongside the most basic concepts too gradually motility into topics that are to a greater extent than complex, such every bit recursion too object-oriented programming. Each brief chapter covers the fabric for 1 calendar week of a college class too includes exercises to aid you lot do what you’ve learned.
- Learn 1 concept at a time: tackle complex topics inwards a serial of pocket-sized steps alongside examples
- Understand how to formulate problems, recall creatively virtually solutions, too write programs clearly too accurately
- Determine which evolution techniques function best for you, too do the of import science of debugging
- Learn relationships amidst input too output, decisions too loops, classes too methods, strings too arrays
- Work on exercises involving discussion games, graphics, puzzles, too playing cards