High Performance Browser Networking
by Ilya Grigorik
How prepared are yous to construct fast in addition to efficient spider web applications? This eloquent majority provides what every spider web developer should know virtually the network, from key limitations that behavior upon functioning to major innovations for edifice fifty-fifty to a greater extent than powerful browser applications—including HTTP 2.0 in addition to XHR improvements, Server-Sent Events (SSE), WebSocket, in addition to WebRTC.
Author Ilya Grigorik, a spider web functioning engineer at Google, demonstrates functioning optimization best practices for TCP, UDP, in addition to TLS protocols, in addition to explains unique wireless in addition to mobile network optimization requirements. You’ll in addition to thence dive into functioning characteristics of technologies such every bit HTTP 2.0, client-side network scripting amongst XHR, real-time streaming amongst SSE in addition to WebSocket, in addition to P2P communication amongst WebRTC.
- Deliver optimal TCP, UDP, in addition to TLS performance
- Optimize network functioning over 3G/4G mobile networks
- Develop fast in addition to energy-efficient mobile applications
- Address bottlenecks inwards HTTP 1.x in addition to other browser protocols
- Plan for in addition to deliver the best HTTP 2.0 performance
- Enable efficient real-time streaming inwards the browser
- Create efficient peer-to-peer videoconferencing in addition to low-latency applications amongst real-time WebRTC transports