What are the most effective methods to improve your progress production and build better Android programs? I have been applying these methods for some time, and they’ve served me and my team save a lot of important time and deliver higher-quality apps.
Here are the equipment that have earned a devote my developer’s toolbox. Start here and you will be well on your way to developing Android programs such as a pro.
Smartphones are, at their core, tools. As a result of this, several designers have made a great deal of methods for them that function actually well. The category is really quite diverse. There are tons of Android methods and power programs out there. You certainly can do tons of of stuff with Android. It’s actually a fairly hard subject for a most useful programs list. We’ll provide it a go, though. Here is a list of the finest Android methods and power programs to help you do more things.
Pleasant to the picks to find the best Android programs, a collection of 100 programs that are price place on your phone. Some are new, and others have already been fittings with this list for years. Regardless, we are certain that any of these programs will make your life easier, and support you get the most from the Android device. The programs are stated by categories such as for example audio, travel, and so on.
* File Manager
Manage your files (file explorer) like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark;
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolutions support
* Support 19 languages
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
– Work on multiple tabs at same time
– SMB(windows) file sharing
– Multiple themes with cool icons
– Navigation drawer for quick navigation
– App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
– Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
– Root explorer for advanced users
– and the list goes on…
* Attractive material Design UI/UX
Light & smooth
Simple & clean
Multi themes support
* App Manager
Play store app link
* FTP Server
Download files and folders from your phone
* Hidden Files
Hide any file on you device
Basic read/write operations might not work on external memory on KitKat devices. Don’t use cut/paste from or to external SD Card. You might loose your files.
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: email@example.com
Keywords: File Manager, File Explorer, App Manager, FTP Server.