What’re the best resources to improve your development productivity and build greater Android applications? I’ve been using these resources for a while, and they’ve served me and my staff save your self a lot of important time and offer higher-quality apps.
Here are the equipment which have received a invest my developer’s toolbox. Start here and you will be properly on the road to building Android applications such as for instance a pro.
Smartphones are, at their primary, tools. Due to this, many developers have developed a lot of resources for them that work really well. The style is actually rather diverse. There are tons of Android resources and electricity applications out there. You certainly can do a big pile of material with Android. It’s actually an extremely hard topic for a best applications list. We’ll provide it a go, though. Here is a number of the greatest Android resources and electricity applications to help you do more things.
Pleasant to our choices for the best Android applications, a choice of 100 applications that are price room on your phone. Some are new, and others have now been fittings on this number for years. Regardless, we are certain that some of these applications will make your life easier, and support you obtain the absolute most out of your Android device. The applications are shown by classes such as for instance audio, travel, and so on.
You can freely determine the orientation of the screen.
You can control portrait, landscape, reverse portrait, reverse landscape the four directions.
You can also specify auto direction.
App even horizontally or the other direction does not support, you can switch to force.
– 4 orientation screen control (horizontal, vertical, reverse horizontal, reverse vertical)
– Specify the auto rotation screen
– All App (app, game) support the direction of 4 orientation.
– Gingerbread (2.3) more then version optimized
– Froyo (2.2) less then version is not supported reverse vertical and reverse horizontal direction.
– Specific application to force portrait / landscape view setting may not display correctly. (Camera app, etc..)