This mass is a brief primer roofing concepts fundamental to digital imagery, digital well in addition to digital instance using opened upward origin software packages such every bit GIMP, Audacity in addition to Inkscape. These are used for this mass because they are gratuitous for commercial use. The mass builds on the foundational concepts of raster, vector in addition to waves (audio), in addition to gets to a greater extent than advanced every bit chapters progress, roofing what novel media assets are best for last alongside Android Studio too every bit key factors regarding the information footprint optimization piece of employment procedure in addition to why it is important.
What You Will Learn
• What are the main genres of novel media content production
• What novel media assets Android Studio supports
• What are the concepts behind novel media content production
• How to Install in addition to last GIMP, Inkscape, in addition to Audacity software
• How to integrate that software alongside Android Studio, fast becoming the close pop IDE for Android apps blueprint in addition to development
Primary audience includes Android developers, particularly game designers/developers in addition to others who involve access to multimedia elements. Secondary: multimedia producers, RIA developers, game designers, UI designers, in addition to teachers.