Learn all the Java in addition to Android skills y’all hollo for to start making powerful mobile applications
About This Book
- Kick-start your Android programming career, or only bring fun publishing apps to the Google Play marketplace
- A first-principles introduction to Java, via Android, which agency you’ll travel able to start edifice your ain applications from scratch
- Learn yesteryear instance in addition to orbit 3 real-world apps in addition to over xl mini apps throughout the book
Who This Book Is For
Are y’all trying to start a career inwards programming, but haven’t works life the correct way in? Do y’all bring a non bad stance for an app, but don’t know how to arrive a reality? Or perchance you’re only frustrated that “to larn Android, y’all must know Android.” If so, Android Programming for Beginners is for you. You don’t hollo for whatsoever programming sense to follow along alongside this book, only a figurer in addition to a sense of adventure.
What You Will Learn
- Master the fundamentals of coding Java for Android
- Install in addition to ready your Android evolution environment
- Build functional user interfaces alongside the Android Studio visual designer
- Add user interaction, information captures, sound, in addition to animation to your apps
- Manage your apps’ information using the built-in Android SQLite database
- Find out well-nigh the blueprint patterns used yesteryear professionals to brand top-grade applications
- Build, deploy, in addition to disclose existent Android applications to the Google Play marketplace
Android is the most pop OS inwards the world. There are millions of devices accessing tens of thousands of applications. It is many people’s entry quest into the the world of technology; it is an operating organisation for everyone. Despite this, the entry-fee to genuinely brand Android applications is normally a figurer scientific discipline degree, or 5 years’ worth of Java experience.
Android Programming for Beginners volition travel your companion to orbit Android applications from scratch-whether you’re looking to start your programming career, brand an application for work, travel reintroduced to mobile development, or are only looking to programme for fun. We volition innovate y’all to all the key concepts of programming inwards an Android context, from the Java basics to working alongside the Android API. All examples are created from inside Android Studio, the official Android evolution environs that helps supercharge your application evolution process.
After this crash-course, we’ll dive deeper into Android programming in addition to you’ll larn how to orbit applications alongside a professional-standard UI through fragments, brand location-aware apps alongside Google Maps integration, in addition to shop your user’s information alongside SQLite. In addition, you’ll encounter how to brand your apps multilingual, capture images from a device’s camera, in addition to piece of employment alongside graphics, sound, in addition to animations too.
By the destination of this book, you’ll travel orbit to start edifice your ain custom applications inwards Android in addition to Java.