Android Fragments is a 100-page quick get-go accelerated lead to learning together with chop-chop using Android fragments. You’ll larn how to code for fragments; bargain amongst config changes; code for regular vs. fragmented dialogs; move amongst preferences together with saving state; move amongst the compatibility library; together with grip advanced async tasks together with progress dialogs.
After reading together with using this book, which is based on fabric from the best-selling Pro Android, you’ll live on an Android UI savant. At the real least, your apps’ user interfaces together with outcome treatment volition live on to a greater extent than competitive together with amend performing, peculiarly for tablet-optimized UIs together with events.
What you’ll learn
- What are Android fragments
- How to move together with code for fragments
- How to answer to configuration changes
- How to produce regular together with fragmented dialogs
- How to move amongst preferences together with saving state
- How to move amongst the compatibility library
- How to grip advanced async tasks together with progress dialogs
Who this majority is for
This majority is for experienced Android app developers wanting improved user interfaces together with their behavior.
Table of Contents
1. Fragments Fundamentals
2. Responding to Configuration Changes
3. Dialogs: Regular together with Fragment
4. Working amongst Preferences together with Saving State
5. Compatibility Library
6. Advanced Async Task & Progress Dialogs