TO add Android Design Support Library to Android Studio Project, follow the steps hither shown inwards the video:
– In Android Studio > File > Project Structure
– Select App -> Dependencies
– Select Design Support Library, ‘com.android.support:design:22.2.1’ currently.
– Click on the ‘+’ symbol to add together the libraries
Alternatively, you lot tin too edit the file “build.gradle” manually.
– About Android Design Support Library
– Android Snackbar event of Android Design Support Library
– Android FloatingActionButton example
– CoordinatorLayout + FloatingActionButton + Snackbar
– Set text together with background coloring of Snackbar
– Updated Android Studio instantly furnish template of Blank Activity alongside FloatingActionButton together with Snackbar